PMA Cadetship Program 2022 – Qualifications, Requirements and Benefits
For the individuals who might need to turn out to be essential for the Cadet Corps of the Armed Forces of the Philippines and later on fill in as one of the heads of the AFP, then he/she may take the Philippine Military Academy Entrance Examination (PMAEE).
The PMAEE is the initial phase in the determination cycle to turn into a cadet in the most lofty administration school in the nation today. If you think you have all the qualifications below to become an officer of the armed forces, then this post is for you. Kindly read on…
Here are the Qualifications and Requirements to turn into a cadet in the PMA:
- Natural Born Filipino Citizen.
- Physically fit and of good moral character.
- Single and has never been married nor pregnant nor have a legal obligation to support a child or children.
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination.
- No Administrative / Criminal Case.
- At least High School Graduate with at least 85% GPA
- Height Requirement for both Male and Female is 5 feet (not to exceed 6’4″ for both).
- At least 17 years old but not a day older than 22 years on the reporting date.
Note: Applicants who are currently in Grade 11 are not qualified to take the exam while those who are currently in Grade 12 are qualified to take it if they will graduate before June 1, 2022.
- Any communicable disease
- Physical deformities
- Other medical conditions as determined by the AFP Medical Board
How to apply?
Privilege and Benefits
- A noble privilege in serving the country and its people
- Free college education with a well-rounded curriculum
- Monthly pay and allowances
- Progressive career as an Officer in the Army, Air Force or Navy
- Specialized professional training for military
- Exceptional training and billeting facilities
- Training requirements are all provided
Source: Philippine Go