PNPA Cadetship Program (Entrance Exam) 2021
The PNPA Cadetship Program is a Government Scholarship Program. It is a 4-year schooling and preparing program prompting the Bachelor of Science in Public Safety degree. Hopeful cadets need to take the PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) to be equipped for the subsequent stage of enlistment.
Graduates are appointed as Police Lieutenants of the Philippine National Police, as Inspectors of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and Bureau of Fire Protection.
Qualifications for PNPA Admission
You should have these following qualifications to be able to join the maroon line
- Naturally- born Filipino citizen
- Atleast 18 y/o or at most 22 years of age before admission
- Single and with no parental obligation
- At least senior high school graduate
- At least 5 feet and 2 Inches in height for male and 5 feet in height for female
- Not have been dismissed from any private employment or government position for cause
- Physically and mentally fit to undergo cadetship training program
- With good moral character
- Without pending complaint and/or case before any tribunal involving moral turpitude or other crime against the State
- Not a former cadet of PNPA or other service academies
Benefits as a PNPA Cadet
One of the benefits of turning into a piece of the PNPA Cadetship program is that you will be a researcher of the public authority. They offer a full scholarship grant for a very long time of preparing and instruction with pay and recompenses.
Notwithstanding the compensation and remittances, you will be free educational cost, garbs, food, and convenience. Significantly after graduation, you will automatically be employed in government service..
Source: Philippine Go