The PNPA Cadetship Program is a Government Scholarship Program. It is a 4-year schooling and preparing program prompting the Bachelor of Science in Public Safety degree. Hopeful cadets need to take the PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) to be equipped for the subsequent stage of enlistment.
Graduates are appointed as Police Lieutenants of the Philippine National Police, as Inspectors of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and Bureau of Fire Protection.
Qualifications for PNPA Admission
You should have these following qualifications to be able to join the maroon line
- Must be 18 to 22 years old BEFORE June 1, 2023;
- Must be at least Senior High School Graduate BEFORE June 1, 2023 (graduating students may try applying again on the next CY after completion of this requirement);
- Must be a Filipino Citizen;
- Must have a NORMAL BMI;
- Single with NO parental obligation;
- Must be (minimum barefoot) 5’2” (158.4 cm) for males and 5’0 (152.4 cm) for females;
- PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY fit to undergo rigorous training;
- With good moral character (not have been convicted of any criminal, administrative or civil case);
- No pending case of moral
turpitude/crimes against the state;
- Not a former cadet of PNPA and other service academies; and
- Never been dismissed for cause from any private or government position.
Benefits as a PNPA Cadet
One of the benefits of turning into a piece of the PNPA Cadetship program is that you will be a researcher of the public authority. They offer a full scholarship grant for a very long time of preparing and instruction with pay and recompenses.
Notwithstanding the compensation and remittances, you will be free educational cost, garbs, food, and convenience. Significantly after graduation, you will automatically be employed in government service..
Source: Philippine Go