The PS-DBM or the Procurement Service – Department of Budget and Management is an attached agency of the DBM. The Procurement Service (PS) is not the Department of Budget and Management (DBM); it is an agency separate and distinct from the DBM.
The Procurement Service – DBM (PS-DBM) has a work environment that upholds diversity, embraces change, and provides multitude opportunities to every team member. As they continue to move forward, they are seeking highly skilled professionals to take them even further.
- Two (2) Director IV (SG28/Php 145,427.00 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Attorney IV (SG23/Php 78,455.00 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Accountant I (SG12/Php 27,608.00 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Assistant III (SG9 /Php 20,402.00 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Aide IV (Driver II) (SG4/Php 14, 993.00 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Procurement Management Officer III (SG16/Php 38,150.00 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Procurement Management Officer II (SG13/Php 29,798.00 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Procurement Management Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439.00 Monthly Salary)
Source: Philippine Go