The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) is the central statistical authority of the Philippine government that collects, compiles, analyzes and publishes statistical information on economic, social, demographic, political affairs and general affairs of the people of the Philippines and enforces the civil registration functions in the country.
Interestingly, PSA calls for applicants to fill the vacant positions for Contract of Service Workers (COSWs) for Civil Registration and Central Support Office until July 28, 2022.
Vacancies until July 28, 2022
- One (1) Information Systems Analyst III (FULL STACK DEVELOPER) (SG19/Php49,835)
- Two (2) Information Systems Analyst II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- Four (4) Information Systems Analyst I (SG12/Php 27,608)
- One (1) Project Development Assistant (SG8/Php 18,998)
Vacancies until July 31, 2022
- One (1) Administrative Officer II (Regulatory CP. Data Pro) (SG11/Php 30,526.80)
- One (1) Administrative Officer V (Data Prot. & Sec. Mon.) (SG18/Php 54,243.60)
- Two (2) Information Systems Analyst I (SG12/Php 33,129.50)
- One (1) Project Dev’t Officer I (Philid Advocacy Unit) (SG11/Php 30,526.80)
Source: Philippine Go