The Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM; Filipino: Surian sa Pananaliksik ng Medisinang Tropikal) is a health research facility based in Muntinlupa, Philippines.
The RITM is tasked by the Philippine Department of Health and the Philippine Government to supervise, plan, and successfully implement research programs to prevent and to control prevailing infectious and tropical diseases in the Philippines.
Interestingly, RITM posted Job openings on May 02, 2022 that will be closed on May 12, 2022.
- (2) Medical Specialist IV (SG25/Php 100,788)
- (2) Medical Specialist III (SG24/Php 88,410)
- (3) Chief Science Research Specialist (SG24/Php 88,410)
- (2) Medical Specialist II (Part-Time) (SG23/Php 39,227.50)
- Bacteriologist IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Medical Technologist V (SG22/Php 69,963)
- (2) Supervising Science Research Specialist (SG22/Php 69,963)
- (2) Bacteriologist III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- (2) Science Research Specialist II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- Nurse I (SG15/Php 35,097)
- (2) Science Research Specialist I (SG13/Php 29,798)
- Science Research Analyst (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Bacteriologist I (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Warehouseman III (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Science Research Assistant (SG9/Php 20,402)
- Medical Laboratory Technician I (SG6/Php 16,877)
- Laboratory Technician I (SG6/Php 16,877)
Source: Philippine Go