As the SM founder Henry Sy, Sr. believes that education is the best defense against poverty. SM Foundation provides college and technical-vocational scholarship grants as well as access to primary education through school buildings to help the youth achieve their dreams.
The SMFI College Scholarship program is aimed at extending assistance to poor but deserving high school students get a college education and build a better future for them and their families.
Aspiring SM scholars can prepare for the opening of the SM College Scholarship Program online application for SY 2022-2023, which is set to open at January 15, 2022.
What are the scholarship benefits?
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education
- Full Tuition
- Monthly Allowance
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break
- Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation
- Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
What are the Priority Courses?
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering/ BS In Electronics Engineering/
- BS Electronics Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BSBA in Financial Management
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
Source: Philippine Go