The Embassy of the United States of America to the Philippines is the diplomatic mission of the United States in the Philippines situated in the Chancery Building of the Manila American Embassy along Roxas Boulevard in Ermita, Manila.
The mission of the U.S. Embassy is to advance the interests of the United States, and to serve and protect U.S. citizens in the Philippines.
Interestingly, the U.S. Embassy in the Philippines is looking for qualified applicants for the following positions:
• Special Consular Service Ass. – P638,092/per year
• Human Resources Assistant- P638,092/per year
• Agricultural Clerk- P376,255/per year
• Supply Assistant – P516,365/per year
• Chauffeur – P306,053/per year
• Mechanic – P638,092/per year
Source: Philippine Go