The Commission on Elections (Filipino: Komisyon sa Halalan), usually abbreviated as COMELEC, is one of the three constitutional commissions of the Philippines. Its principal role is to enforce all laws and regulations relative to the conduct of elections in the Philippines.
The COMELEC is the principal government agency tasked by the Constitution to enforce and administer all laws and regulations concerning the conduct of regular and special elections. It is a body that is designed to be constitutionally independent from the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government to ensure the conduct of free, fair and honest elections.
Interestingly, COMELEC has vacancies available until July 22, 2022.
- Document Examiner II (Salary Grade 14)
- Administrative Aide III (Clerk I) (Salary Grade 3)
- Two (2) Administrative Aide IV (Clerk II) (Salary Grade 4)
- Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) (Salary Grade 6)
- Administrative Assistant III (Stenographic Reporter II) (Salary Grade 9)
- Three (3) Attorney II (Salary Grade 18)
- Librarian V (Salary Grade 24)
- Director III (RA 1080) (Salary Grade 27)
Source: Philippine Go